Open call for Media Intern
Collaborate with CAS on social media documentation and storytelling for Heroes of Unity, public art printmaking and public art project.
Paid position, July-November. Download the application instructions below.
Media Intern responsibilities:
· Conceptualize and plan a weekly social media posts, July-November;
· Develop story-arcs for media campaigns to amplify real-world interactions;
· Document public events and “behind the scenes” studio sessions;
· Develop written content for posts and newsletters;
· File management, equipment management, and media related tasks as assigned;
· Commitment requires on average 4-6 hours per week as well as one weekend special event a month (dates and times flexible);
· Bilingual English/Spanish a plus;
· Media Intern must be interested in arts and community.